Fingerprint RFID Time Attendance Terminal
Users can easily manage data by networking i-Clock360 via TCP/IP, and USB client. Most importantly, all the functions can still operate in a networking state.
Remarkable User Experience
• User Friendly User interface make your experience awesome .
• Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design. Simpler, better and more logical.
• Faster matching speed: less than 1 second.
Enhanced Features and Performance
• User validity settings.
• Data backup and retrieve.
• Advanced User ID consisting of letters and numbers.
• Chip encryption for firmware protection.
• More flexible menu configuration: double line text display.
iClock360 is an innovative biometric fingerprint Time Attendance applications, offering unparalleled performance using an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. The iClock360 features the fastest commercial and ZK high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The 3.5” TFT can display more information vividly, fingerprint image quality and verification result etc. TCP/IP communication is standard and make sure the data transmission between terminal and PC can be easily done within several seconds.
Fingerprint Capacity : 8000 template
RFID Capacity : 10K
Transaction Capacity : 100000
Sensor : ZK Optical Sensor
Algorithm Version : ZKFinger V10.0
Communication : RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB-host
Display : 3.5 inches TFT Screen
Power Supply : 12V DC 1.5A