iClock360 Fingerprint Time & Attendance Terminal
- The firmware of iClock360 has been updated to the New Firmware.
- It brings many new experiences, including the stunning GUI, rock-solid stability, fast matching speed and expandability.
- Users can easily manage data by networking iClock360 via RS232/485, TCP/IP, and USB client. Most importantly, all the functions can still operate in a networking state.
- iClock360 is compatible with various types of USB flash disks, ADMS and former SDK. It also supports data backup and retrieve to avoid the risk of accidental deletion.It promotes the fingerprint time & attendance management to the next level. You can get the best of benefits from the iClock360.
Remarkable User Experience
• Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and internationalized factor.
• Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design. Simpler, better and more logical.
• Faster matching speed: less than 1 second.
Enhanced Features and Performance
• User validity settings.
• Data backup and retrieve.
• Advanced User ID consisting of letters and numbers.
• Chip encryption for firmware protection.
• More flexible menu configuration: double line text display.
ID Card Capacity
TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB (host & Client)
Workcode, SMS, DST, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, T9 input,
and photo-ID , 9 digit user ID
ID/Mifare/HID, Webserver and Wi-Fi, ADMS
DC 12V 1.5A
≤ 1 sec
Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and
internationalized factor. Interface operation adopts modularized
hierarchical design. Simpler, better and more logical.
Faster matching speed: less than 1 second.
Fast and easy to use
Faster matching speed: Less than 1 second
user-friendly UI and flexible user privilege settings for
The new hardware platform uses ZMM210 core-board with 1.2Ghz CPU
Users can easily manage data by networking iClock360 via RS232/485, TCP/IP. Most importantly, all the functions can
still operate in a networking state