Fingerprint RFID Time Attendance Terminal
Users can easily manage data by networking iClock660 via TCP/IP. Most importantly, all the functions can still operate in a networking state.
Remarkable User Experience
• Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and internationalized factor.
• Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design. Simpler, Better and More logical.
• Faster matching speed: Less than 1 second.
Enhanced Features and Performance
• User validity settings.
• Advanced User ID
• Chip encryption for firmware protection.
• More flexible menu configuration: double line text display.
• External printer for attendance records output (Optional).
• Optional integrated Wi-FiGPRS.
• Relay contacts for alarm, bell, lock, exit, switch, etc.
ID Card Capacity
TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB (host & Client)
Workcode,Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, T9 input,
and photo-ID , 9 digit user ID
ID/Mifare/HID, Webserver and Wi-Fi, 3G and GPRS
DC 12V 1.5A
≤ 1 sec
- 3.5-inch TFT screen Time & Attendance and Access Control Terminal
- Adopting the new user-friendly firmware
- New features like stunning GUI, more stability,faster matching speed and better expandability.
Fast and easy to use
Faster matching speed: Less than 1 second
user-friendly UI and flexible user privilege settings for
The new hardware platform uses ZMM210 core-board with 1.2Ghz CPU
Users can easily manage data by networking iClock660 via RS232/485, TCP/IP. Most importantly, all the functions can
still operate in a networking state